Who we are: HANGAR49 is an outreach optimization business; we help clients find people they are looking for, but do not know. We find them + take these prospects through nurturing journey programs, and feedback beautiful information to support data-driven decision-making.
Young, small, and tenacious B2B marketing tech company looking for a business analyst hotshot to help us move from a marketing agency to a marketing tech SaaS company, based out of Cape Town. We punch aggressively above our weight, and have been consolidating the pieces of our agency’s “value proposition” into a beautiful product offering. It’s an adventure!
Do you want to help us build “the train tracks” to evolve the business?
How you’ll be co-creating:
You’ll be the person planning what we go off an build. Your contribution will be to support customer success in always producing value to clients. You’ll be supported by the team, by leadership & with technical builders.
This role calls for someone who “gets” process, who desperately wants to templatize the world & abstract chaos to lists. Specific skills and attributes would include:
- ±3-5 years of work experience in business analysis, process/industrial engineering, information systems.
- Strong handle of process & “systems”.
- Deep interest in business.
- Eager to simplify the complexity of doing business, where possible.
- Great with people & understanding of needs (ie: good and reading between lines – and at understanding what needs to be done).
- Understand the power of automation & templatization for acceleration / scale.
- Excellent communicator – written & verbal.
- Good record of delivery with small teams.
- Tenacious & hungry to get things out on the other side.
- Points awarded for people who operate to an Agile methodology.
- Youthful, a great human – yet, firm.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical execution.
- Do you believe optimization is gold & a never-ending quest?
- Great on feedback loops.
- Always learning. (Read: expert at knowing how to ‘ask questions’ & ‘evolve’)
- Responsive & dynamic.
- Stellar at rallying support.
- Someone who owns challenges & delivers under all conditions.
- Understands/cares about “marketing”, and the business/system around it.
- Tech savvy.
- Detail & data oriented.
- A champion.
Tools of the trade – some systems/tools we play with on a daily basis include:
- Miro/Lucid Charts
- Google GSuite – Docs, Sheets, Slides (Microsoft Office)
- *Intimate with Sheets, Presentations & task management
- Can play great with other rad humans (near & far)
- Coffee Machine
- Do you want to help us productize what we do?
- Experience with Low Code/No Code tools (WEM)
- Lite web development experience (Python – “Django” would rock)
Really, if you are all about tribe; and eager to build something with a bunch of scrappy guys changing a niche in marketing; pull up a chair + come tell us what makes you best suited to play with us at the hangar?