Who we are: HANGAR49 is an outreach optimization business; we help clients find people they are looking for, but do not know. We find them & take these prospects through nurturing journey programs, and feedback beautiful information to support data-driven decision-making.
Young, small, and tenacious B2B marketing tech company looking for a Marketing and content
creator hotshot to help us move from a marketing agency to a marketing tech SaaS company,
based out of Cape Town.
The mission is to distill customer “mission”, from a “strategy” into an executable route; and drive the team to get the outputs needed.
The role of marketing & content requires 4 areas of expert talents:
1. Marketing / stories / content / “paid for” media / feedback loops. It is imperative to create & drive your own process on marketing activities
2. Helping our clients get best results by guiding them thru the murkiness of this work & bring together their freelancers/marketing creatives
3. Building out of process & playbooks to make our entire business knowledge easily shareable with clients in our system
4. Evolve & build out our “Journey Cube” – a tool that clients use to create nurture journeys (& strongly supports Point 2)
The kind of people who might resonate with this
You’ll be the person to help our customer success have their clients tell their (clients’) story; and thereby get best results. You’re stellar at distilling the chunky into elegant packages while creating mystique. You’re a cheerleader who gets others to collab/participate/co-create.
You’re also like a curious multimedia polymath who’s great at marketing words/sentences & other formats. But, you’re also probably an expert at “exciting”, “sleek”, & “concise”. REAL WINNERS usher in folks to “dip a toe”
Tools of the trade – some systems/tools we play with on a daily basis include:
● Google GSuite – Docs, Sheets, Slides (Microsoft Office)
● Landing pages
● Articles (collab’ing/driving with topic experts)
● Workshops (& training/take-home materials)
● PR pieces
● Coffee Machine
Things you might also be good at, would include:
● Strong handle of admin.
● Enjoys people – understands what’s being said/written, and reading between lines.
● Excellent communicator – written & verbal
● Good record of delivery with small teams.
● Deep empathy for customers’ needs.
● Tenacious & just gets things out on the other side.
● Quick turn-around with great efficacy.
● Youthful, a great human – yet, firm.
● Ability to understand business needs – and framing of these elegantly
● Great on feedback loops / asking questions.
● Always learning.
● Stellar at rallying support.
● Understands/cares about “marketing”, and the business/system around this.
● Tech savvy.
● Detail & data oriented.
● A champion.
Really, if you are all about tribe; and eager to build something with a bunch of scrappy guys/gals changing a niche in marketing; pull up a chair & come tell us what makes you best suited to play with us at the hangar.