Who we are: HANGAR49 is an outreach optimization business; we help clients find people they are looking for, but do not know. We find them & take these prospects through nurturing journey programs, and feedback beautiful information to support data-driven decision-making.
Young, small, and tenacious B2B marketing tech company looking for a junior>mid-level full stack engineer hotshot to help us move from a marketing agency to a marketing tech SaaS company, based out of Cape Town.
We punch aggressively above our weight, and have been consolidating the pieces of our agency’s “value proposition” into a beautiful product offering. It’s an adventure!
Do you want to help us productive what we do?
How you’ll be co-creating:
You’ll be working with the frontend & backend players to advance our product functionality. Our product, a synthesis of what clients marketing & sales teams as well as our customer success needs to do their jobs better and be rockstars. You’ll be behind the realisation of this.
This role calls for a diverse set of programming knowledge. Specific skills and attributes would include:
● Data Modelling
● Strong work with APIs (an interest in wiring up off-the-shelf tech/tools in a unique way)
● Python (Backend)
● An agile approach to working
● Proactive/Quick to get things out
● A smile
● 3+ years knowledge of presenting data (Chart.js)
● 3+ years experience with Django
● 3+ years experience with Web Development
Tools of the trade – some systems/tools we play with on a daily basis include:
- PyCharm – or your Dev Environment of choice : )
- WEM.io (collab with low-code/no-code environment)
- Google GSuite – Docs, Sheets, Slides (Microsoft Office)
- Can play great with other rad humans
- Thrives in “team” environments
- Wants to build something
- Coffee machine
Really, if you are all about tribe; and eager to build something with a bunch of scrappy guys/gals changing a niche in marketing; pull up a chair & come tell us what makes you best suited to play with us at the hangar.