Who we are: HANGAR49 is an outreach automation business; we help clients find people they are looking for, but do not know. We find them + take these prospects through nurturing journey programmes, and feedback beautiful information to information data-driven decision-making.
Young, small, and tenacious B2B marketing tech company looking for a business analyst hotshot to help us move from a marketing agency to a marketing tech SaaS company, based out of Cape Town. We punch aggressively above our weight, and have been consolidating the pieces of our agency’s “value proposition” into a beautiful product offering. It’s an adventure!
Do you want to help us build “the train tracks” to evolve the business?
How you’ll be co-creating:
You’ll help client find people they want to know but don’t know. You’ll do this by helping them find the right people, by working with their marketing/creative teams to tell a best story; and then working with their sales teams to capitalise on what’s coming back.
As customer success your mission—under all conditions—is to get your clients best ROI from working with us. You will represent & fight for their needs within our organisation; and you will consult & train them to get them results from the work we do with them. It’s up to you to get them the value they need.
This role calls for someone who wants to see their customers succeed – and will go the mile to achieve this. Specific skills and attributes would include:
- Strong handle of admin, process & “systems”.
- Enjoys people – understands what’s being said/written, and reading between lines.
- Excellent communicator – written & verbal
- Good record of delivery with small teams.
- Deep empathy for customers needs.
- Tenacious & just gets things out on the other side.
- Youthful, a great human – yet, firm.
- Ability to understand business needs – in a process delivery and framing.
- Great on feedback loops / asking questions.
- Always learning.
- Stellar at rallying support.
- Understands/cares about “marketing”, and the business/system around this.
- Tech savvy.
- Detail & data oriented.
- A champion.
Tools of the trade – some systems/tools we play with on a daily basis include:
- Google GSuite – Docs, Sheets, Slides (Microsoft Office)
- *Intimate with Sheet, Presentations & task management
- Can play great with other rad humans
- Coffee Machine
Really, if you are all about tribe; and eager to build something with a bunch of scrappy guys/gals changing a niche in marketing; pull up a chair & come tell us what makes you best suited to play with us at the hangar.