Who we are: HANGAR49 is an outreach optimization business; we help clients find people they are looking for, but do not know. We find them & take these prospects through nurturing journey programs, and feedback beautiful information to support data-driven decision-making.
Young, small, and tenacious B2B marketing tech company looking for a customer success hotshot to help us take care of our clients & ensure excellence of delivery, consistently. As we consolidate the pieces of our agency’s “value proposition” into a beautiful product offering, we need someone to help us move our stakeholders along with us, safely. It’s an adventure
How you’ll be co-creating:
You’ll help clients find people they want to know but don’t know. You’ll do this by helping them find the right people, by working with their marketing/creative teams to tell a best story; and then working with their sales teams to capitalize on what’s coming back.
As customer success your mission—under all conditions—is to get your clients best ROI from working with us. You will represent & fight for their needs within our organization; and you will consult & train them to get them results from the work we do with them. It’s up to you to get them the value they need.
This role calls for someone who wants to see their customers succeed – and will go the mile to achieve this. Specific skills and attributes would include:
- ±1-2 years of work experience in B2B Customer Success.
- Strong handle of structures, customer success & process/project management.
- Deep interest in business.
- Active commitment to customer success.
- Eager to build experiences that delight stakeholders.
- Great with people & understanding of needs (ie: good and reading between lines – and at understanding what needs to be done).
- Understand the power of automation & templatization for acceleration / scale.
- Excellent communicator – written & verbal. (points awarded for an appreciation with marketing messaging)
- Good record of delivery with small teams.
- A healthily addiction to order & driving “to do” lists
- Tenacious & hungry to get things out on the other side.
- Points awarded for people who operate to an Agile methodology.
- Youthful, a great human – yet, firm.
- A high level of quality delivery & expectation coupled with a strong enjoyment for “rolling up sleeves” to get work done.
- Do you believe “consistency” is gold?
- Proactive –tackles things upfront, & ahead of time.
- Great on feedback loops.
- Always learning. (Read: expert at knowing how to ‘ask questions’ & ‘evolve’)
- Responsive & dynamic.
- Stellar at rallying support.
- Someone who owns challenges & delivers under all conditions.
- Understands/cares about “marketing”, and the business/system around it.
- Tech savvy.
- Detail & data oriented.
- Detail Oriented* [read above].
- A champion.
Tools of the trade – some systems/tools we play with on a daily basis include:
- Miro/Lucid Charts
- Google GSuite – Docs, Sheets, Slides (Microsoft Office)
- *Intimate with Sheets, Presentations & task management
- Can play great with other rad humans (near & far)
- Coffee Machine
- Do you want to be involved in an evolving company?
- Experience with Customer Success tools to produce added/consistent results.
Really, if you are all about tribe; and eager to build something with a bunch of scrappy guys/gals changing a niche in marketing; pull up a chair & come tell us what makes you best suited to play with us at the hangar.