Who we are: HANGAR49 is an outreach optimization business; we help clients find people they are looking for, but do not know. We find them & take these prospects through nurturing journey programs, and feedback beautiful information to support data-driven decision-making.
Young, small, and tenacious B2B marketing tech company looking for a senior customer success hotshot to help us take care of our clients & ensure excellence of delivery, consistently. As we consolidate the pieces of our agency’s “value proposition” into a beautiful product offering, we need someone to lead the charge with our customer success team, and ensure we continue to deliver excellence to clients; (especially important) as we evolve the business?
How you’ll be co-creating:
As a Senior CSM, you’ll be responsible to deliver customer success excellence for your own few clients (function description here) – however, where you would focus; and what sets you apart of the others is your years of experience on the frontlines delighting clients. You are hellbent on performing to a best Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) always. It’s how you ensure excellence of delivery, consistently. You’re also passionate about maintaining the currency these SOPs (especially as the business evolves) and an adherence to them.
Being masterful at building (client) trust, you assist your team delivering results to their clients. Your ability to foreshadow, “hold safe” and manage all clients’ expectations is your superpower. Your role is to create safety for our business by ensuring delivery to clients of your team, and mitigate any roadblock they might face along the way.
Delivery of results is what counts, and by meeting these expectations of clients you create consistency & predictability. Pro-activity wins here.
This role calls for someone who wants to see their TEAM & customers succeed – and will go the mile to achieve this. Specific skills and attributes would include:
- ±3-5 years of work experience in B2B Customer Success.
- Strong handle of structures, customer success & process/project management.
- Deep interest in business.
- Active commitment to customer success.
- Eager to build experiences that delight stakeholders.
- Great with people & understanding of needs (ie: good and reading between lines – and at understanding what needs to be done).
- Understand the power of automation & templatization for acceleration / scale.
- Excellent communicator – written & verbal. (points awarded for an appreciation with marketing messaging)
- Good record of delivery with small teams.
- A healthily addiction to order & driving “to do” lists
- Tenacious & hungry to get things out on the other side.
- Points awarded for people who operate to an Agile methodology.
- Youthful, a great human – yet, firm.
- A high level of quality delivery & expectation coupled with a strong enjoyment for “rolling up sleeves” to get work done.
- Do you believe “consistency” is gold?
- Proactive –tackles things upfront, & ahead of time.
- Great on feedback loops.
- Always learning. (Read: expert at knowing how to ‘ask questions’ & ‘evolve’)
- Responsive & dynamic.
- Stellar at rallying support.
- Someone who owns challenges & delivers under all conditions.
- Understands/cares about “marketing”, and the business/system around it.
- Tech savvy.
- Detail & data oriented.
- Detail Oriented* [read above]
- A champion.
Tools of the trade – some systems/tools we play with on a daily basis include:
- Miro/Lucid Charts
- Google GSuite – Docs, Sheets, Slides (Microsoft Office)
- *Intimate with Sheets, Presentations & task management
- Can play great with other rad humans (near & far)
- Coffee Machine
- Do you want to be involved in an evolving company?
- Experience with Customer Success tools to produce added/consistent results.
Really, if you are all about tribe; and eager to build something with a bunch of scrappy guys/gals changing a niche in marketing; pull up a chair & come tell us what makes you best suited to play with us at the hangar.